Universal Morimoto XB LED Fog Lights
If you don’t have LED powered fog lights, then you’re just behind the times! Thankfully the new Universal Morimoto XB LED projector fog lights look great, are well-built, perform like champs, have a virtually infinite life span, an unbeatable warranty, and best of all you won’t need to sell your soul to afford them!
Compact and universal! Whether you want to use the included four-point mounting brackets (which are also fully adjustable) or remove them and retrofit these little guys into your headlights or existing fog light housings – they’re definitely more versatile than any of the other XB fogs.
Plug n Play: Wiring is easy too! The XB LED Fogs are designed to work without any special wiring. They will plug into the factory connectors for the stock fog lights and each assembly includes all necessary connectors, rubber seals, and pigtails for a plug n play install.
Powered by three Nichia 5500K LED’s that produce around 1200 raw lumens per side. The projector based optics concentrate a total of 2400 lumens of pure white light into a beam that’s super wide and perfectly distributed for use as a fog light. Make no mistake, these will produce a much different [better] result than slapping some LED replacement bulbs into your stock housings. The XB fogs meet & exceed all SAE, DOT, and ECE regulations.
Their durable polycarbonate lens will resist the test of time, keeping the housings looking new for many years to come. The powder-coated cast aluminum housing is light-weight and much stronger than comparable plastic alternatives. Doubling as the heat-sink for the LED’s, the housings completely protect the internals from moisture and road debris.
- FOG LIGHTS: 2x Type U Morimoto XB LED
- WIRING: Plug-n-Play Connection Kit
- OPTIONAL: Lamin-X Yellow Film Kit
- WARRANTY: 10 Years
- FITMENT: Universal
- DIAMETER: 68mm (2.67in) or 90mm (3.54in)
- DEPTH: 55mm (2.16in) or 82mm (3.23in)
- CERTIFICATIONS: DOT, ECE, SAE
- INPUT SOCKET: Sealed 9006 Male
- WEATHER RATING: IP67 Waterproof
- LENS MATERIAL: High Impact Polycarb (UV-Resistant)
- SHELL / HEAT SINK: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- LIGHT SOURCE: 3x Nichia
- LED OPTICS: Kuria Fog-Projection Lens
- INTENSITY: 1,200lm (raw; each)