Morimoto Elite H1 HID System
Acclaimed: Morimoto Elite H1 HID System is recognized in the auto lighting industry as being among the best HID conversion kits available on the aftermarket. You might find a cheaper “solution” online, but buyer beware — you get what you pay for.
Customizable: With a variety of available options, the Morimoto Elite HID system can be configured perfectly just for you. This helpful video goes over each of the options shown above.
HID Ballasts: The XB ballasts included in the Morimoto HID kits are a thing of beauty to automotive lighting nerds like us. An industrial-edge design on the outside provides the style you’re looking for, while inside an ultra reliable DSP 3.0 circuit delivers optimal input and output efficiency. Underestimate the importance of fast warming, high performing ballasts at your own peril! These will get your system to where it needs to be, and it will look great doing it.
H1 HID Bulbs: The latest iteration of XB HID bulbs by Morimoto produce eye-catching results when installed in projector-based headlights. Start with perfectly aligned 100% Philips Quarts glass. Mix in the use of high-quality halide salts, and you have a recipe for an HID bulb that can stand toe to toe with the best on the market.
Wiring: The Morimoto HD Relay Harness features an all-new completely sealed double 40A Relays, 14 gauge stranded copper wire wrapped in durable black tech-flex mesh that looks like a factory harness once installed. No cutting or splicing here: there are only five connections and they’re all plug-n-play.
Canbus Compatible: The optional Standalone Canbus harness substitute is recommended for European vehicles that display “bulb out” error messsages. They contain a series of capacitors and resistors to trick the car into thinking nothing has changed and help you avoid annoying lamp-out warnings on the dash.
Backed Up: Let’s not forget the 5-year warranty on the entire kit*. The Elite system is designed to run for 2500 hours, so that’s what it’s guaranteed for. Don’t buy into empty promises from other shops offering BS “lifetime” warranties. No HID’s will last you a lifetime, and if you think that company will be around long enough or even pick up the phone when you have a problem, guess again).[*XB55 kits have 3 year warranty]
- HID BALLASTS: 2x Morimoto XB35 AMP or XB55 AMP
- H1 HID BULBS: 2x Morimoto XB
- WIRE HARNESS: 1x Your Preference
- WARRANTY: 5 Years (35w) or 3 Years (50w)
- OPTIONAL CAPACITOR LINK: 1x Morimoto Waterproof Cap Link
- OPTIONAL BRACKETS: 2x Carbon Fiber Ballast Brackets
- SIZE: H1 Low Beams, High Beams, Fog Lights
- HEADLIGHT TYPE: Projector or Reflector
- CONFIRM SIZE: Philips Size Guide
- KIT OPTIONS: Video Explanation
- BALLAST INPUT: 9-32V DC
- BALLAST OUTPUT: 85V AC 35W or 50W
- BALLAST MAX. V: 25kV (at start-up)
- SYSTEM OPERATING RANGE: -40C to +125C
- 35w RATED LIFESPAN: 2,500 hours
- 50w RATED LIFESPAN: 2,000 hours
- 3000K BULBS: Golden Yellow ~2800lm (each)
- 3800K BULBS: Halogen White ~3000lm (each)
- 4500K BULBS: Warm White ~3500lm (each)
- 5500K BULBS: Pure White ~3400lm (each)
- 6500K BULBS : Cool White ~3200lm (each)
- 50W BALLASTS: (+20% intensity) (-20% lifespan)(-1000K color)