Osram Xenarc 66240 Nightbreaker D2S
Over 5 years ago, Philips released the 85122+, and as great of a bulb as it is – it’s old news now that Osram’s latest 4300K competitor, the 66240 Nightbreaker
What makes them so amazing? Osram touts their Nightbreaker D2S bulbs as having “up to 70% more light” output compared to traditional OEM D2S bulbs. How this is possible we have no clue, but what we can tell you is that they’re bright, really, really bright. A technical marvel indeed!
Bottom line? Everybody who uses them agrees they’re among the best D2S bulbs ever made.
- Osram 66240 NightBreaker (Pair)
- Alcohol pads (to clean bulbs before use)
- Two Years
- Lamp Size: D2S
- Lifetime (Hours): 2000
- Wattage: 35
- Kelvin: 4300K
- Rated Lifetime:
- 2000 hours (5-8 years)
- Warm White
- 3500 (estimated)
- Lamp Size:
- Retrofits, Acura, BMW, Infiniti, Mercedes, Nissan, Porsche etc.
- 66040 / 66240
- 85122 / 85122+ / 85122C1 / 85122WX
- 63 21 7 160 806 / 63217160806
- N 104 457 01 / N10445701
- 910139-000001 / 910139000001
- Not Sure?
- Find my size!